I have completed some edits for my ‘From the Air’ series that include images of coastal Georgia – these sets were captured near Savannah, Ga. Visit additional coastal Georgia image galleries.
The creative editing process that I am using includes B&W ‘conversions’ along with ‘water color’ effects. Some images are presented using both approaches but the galleries are separated based on the development approach. The images are intentionally ‘soft’ with the color images having additional ‘softening’ applied.
The marshes, rivers, and creeks present a fractal-like set of patterns that strongly contrast the visual impact that we have with our man-made structures.
Coastal Georgia – B&W Set 01
Coastal Georgia – Color Set 01
What about after your photo session? How do you review images, make requests, order prints?
I typically provide clients with:
- private, password protected galleries (you share the access information as you like)
- galleries include a ‘full-screen’ slideshow option (you can stop/start as desired)
- multiple galleries with images separated into ‘sets’ (i.e. solos, duos, large group, activity, etc.)
- in many cases I create a ‘custom edit’ gallery with a small set of images with special ‘treatments’ (B&W conversions, color fades, duo-tones, etc.)
- the ability to ‘tag’ images as ‘favorites’ (create a custom set of images for sharing, print ordering, or to make requests with.)
The videos below demonstrate some of the features for client galleries at prints.dalereagan.com.
Adding to Favorites
* create custom sets of images* share links to your custom sets (in addition to sharing existing galleries)
* using the shopping cart* selecting print products* using a ‘custom crop’