What about after your photo session? How do you review images, make requests, order prints?
I typically provide clients with:
- private, password protected galleries (you share the access information as you like)
- galleries include a ‘full-screen’ slideshow option (you can stop/start as desired)
- multiple galleries with images separated into ‘sets’ (i.e. solos, duos, large group, activity, etc.)
- in many cases I create a ‘custom edit’ gallery with a small set of images with special ‘treatments’ (B&W conversions, color fades, duo-tones, etc.)
- the ability to ‘tag’ images as ‘favorites’ (create a custom set of images for sharing, print ordering, or to make requests with.)
The videos below demonstrate some of the features for client galleries at prints.dalereagan.com.
Adding to Favorites